Monday, July 02, 2012

Do what you love & do it often



Now into my second week of summer vacation, and I've decided to play in my art journal. Just the feeling of trying something and seeing how it works out, working through a process, and seeing what the muse gives me for today.

I started on a background that I wasn't thrilled with, and put gesso over top, adding a new layer. Then just played with paint through stencils, on bubble wrap, on paper towel, added distressed scraps of paper, cardboard and lace. And of course a few final touches.

I needed a bright vibrant page today.

Do what you love & do it often






I hope you'll get to do more of what you love this week! What is your muse telling you? Mine is telling me to get arting!




1 comment:

Nikkiana said...

That looks fantastic, as always! :)